Kybotech is committed to promoting sustainability, recognising and accepting its responsibility to minimise, wherever possible, its impact on the environment and to comply with all statutory environmental requirements.
We strive to develop better products for a better planet.
Our approach to business is driven by a commitment to enhance environmental awareness among our Team and Customers with the following aims:
- To minimise the consumption of resources
- To reduce the production of non-recyclable waste by encouraging innovative use of by-products through lean operations
- To diminish harmful emissions to air, land and water
We achieve this through PASSION, being CLEAR TALKING and demonstrating effective TEAM WORKING.
Our business faces many challenges and opportunities in respect of promoting sustainability. We believe that due to the impact on our Customers the following issues are a priority:
- Health and safety
- Use of sustainable resources
- Climate change.
Our Ability and Duty to Act
We believe that all resources should be used wisely as we manufacture products and deliver our services to the Customer. We are ROLE MODELS, we have the power to make a positive impact on the people we connect with so each Team member GOES THE EXTRA MILE. Together we will build a better quality of life for our Employees, Customers and Suppliers.
We are dedicated to SMART objectives to deliver the aims of this Policy. We commit to:
- Reduce emissions produced by staff travelling to and from work
- Ensure our suppliers have responsible social and environmental practices
- Reduce energy used at our manufacturing sites and offices
- Purchase goods and services which do the least harm to the environment
- Developing innovative and effective working practices to procure a sustainable environment
We have developed a culture where COMMUNICATION WITH CONVICTION is principal; we CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE’S HAPPINESS and are all accountable in promoting sustainability.
Internal senior reviews on progress against these objectives are held at least once per year. During the course of the year we WORK EFFECTIVELY and operate 360º feedback systems in respect of sustainability issues.