We’ve been in business for over a decade. Here are some major milestones along the way.
Kybotech ranked 150 in Top 200 Companies in Nottinghamshire.
NowTheNails joins the family as the first non-garden and non-outdoor related business in the portfolio. This signifies the start of Kybotech’s expansion into other fields.
A new IT development team is created to take charge of keeping Kybotech and other related websites at par with the latest innovations and advancements in information technology.
Enhanced storage capacity of the Sutton site to be able to accommodate the increasing demand.
Redeveloped Sutton site by adding three extra units.
- Enlists Kyatu to help enforce marketing of our brands and products.
- Opened a larger Tuxford manufacturing site to increase overall production capacity.
- Opened Drayton warehouse to provide additional storage capacity.
Kybotech began manufacturing its own products as well as help manufacture products for members of its portfolio.
Created the BillyOh brand.
- First own branded product is successfully developed.
- Created the MadDash brand. Moved office into Parry Business Park HQ.
- SimplyGreenHouses joins the family.
- GardenCentreDirect is included in the portfolio.
- Moved into the first office.
- Simply garden furniture is added to the portfolio.
- FlamingBarbecues becomes a member of the Kybotech family.
- OutdoorToysDirect joins the portfolio.
- GardenBuildingsDirect becomes the first member of the Kybotech family.
- Kybotech is founded by Charles Walton above his parents’ garage.