The Collection and Use of Information
When you register and use this site, you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. These data will be utilized to let you make the most out of our website.
Information provided by you or obtained by us may be used in the following ways:
- To register you with our website and to administer our website services;
- To give to companies whose products we provide to you and whose services we use to deliver your items to you;
- To process your orders and obtain payment from you.
Product and Service Improvement
We may also use your information to analyse and profile your shopping preferences to (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve our products and services and to provide our customer base with relevant and useful information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make personalized recommendations for you about products that you may like, as well as special offers, discounts and other promotions you might be interested in.
In order to safeguard our customers and the company from information fraud and theft, we may share data we obtain from making identity checks as well as any information with have in our customer records to other Group companies, other retailers, financial institutions, law enforcement agencies, and other organisations actively involved in fraud prevention and detection. Please note that we do not store credit card information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may give information about you to the following entities that assist us provide products to you:
- To our agents, staff and approved third parties to carry out services for us.
- To whom we may need to transfer our rights and duties to fulfil our agreement with you.
- To companies and organisations that administer our prize draws or competitions.
- To whomever we have a duty to or required by law to do so.
Browser Supplied Information
We may also use your personal information to send you newsletters and other updates. You can opt to stop receiving newsletters and updates from us anytime.
Secure Handling and Processing of Information
We use our own secure server to access your account information after you have placed an order. Our secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
Receipt and Processing of Complaints
Kybotech undertakes to handle a complaint fairly and competently. We will keep you informed either by telephone or email at each stage and will endeavour to fully resolve your complaint within 48 hours.
If you wish to make a complaint we can be contacted as follows:
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Telephone on: 01636 822883
If you are not happy with the way your complaint is being handled you should write to:
The Customer Care Manager
Parry Business Park
Sutton on Trent