The customer is the centre of the Kybotech universe. We exist to develop and service innovative products to delight our customers and make their lives better. We listen to our customers and make sure that we understand their present and future needs. We deliver the customer experience in a proactive, organised, efficient and authentic manner. We respect our customers and treat them with honesty, integrity and the utmost respect. Kybotech is a place where the genuine care and happiness of our customers is our highest mission. We feel great making our customers feel special. And we keep our promises.
At Kybotech, “We are good people making Happy Customers”. This motto exemplifies the professional, friendly and anticipatory service provided by all our staff members.
Three Steps of Service
- A warm and sincere greeting. Make the most positive and appropriate first impression you can. Use the customer’s name.
- Anticipation and fulfilment of each customer’s needs.
- Give a warm good-bye and use the customer’s name.
Service Values: I Am Proud To Be a Kybotech Person
- I build strong relationships and create Happy Kybotech customers for life. I am naturally curious about our customers and look for ways to connect with them.
- I am always responsive to the expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs of our customers. I always do what I say I am going to do.
- I am empowered to create memorable and happy experiences for our customers.
- I continuously seek opportunities to innovate and improve the Kybotech experience.
- I own and immediately resolve customer problems by telephone wherever possible and continually offer reassurance.
- I am a good listener and look for the positive in everyone.
- I create a work environment of teamwork and attentive service so that the needs of our customers and each other are met.
- I systemise routines and I personalise exceptions.
- I continuously learn and grow and strive to be an expert in our products and systems.
- I am involved in the planning of the work that affects me.
- I am proud of my professional appearance, language and behaviour.
- I protect the privacy and security of our customers, my fellow Employees and the company’s confidential information and assets.
At Kybotech, our staff is the most important resource in our service commitment to our customers. By applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity and commitment, we nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each individual and the company. Kybotech fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual aspirations are fulfilled, and Kybotech’s Strategic Objective is achieved.
We believe our first responsibility is to our customers. In meeting their needs, everything we do must be of high quality. We must constantly strive to reduce our costs in order to maintain reasonable prices. Customers’ orders must be serviced promptly and accurately. Our suppliers and distributors must have an opportunity to make a fair profit.
We are responsible to our Employees, the men and women who work with us. Everyone must be considered as an individual. We must respect their dignity and recognize their merit. They must have a sense of security in their jobs. Compensation must be fair and adequate, and working conditions clean, orderly and safe. We must be mindful of ways to help our Employees fulfil their family responsibilities. Employees must feel free to make suggestions and complaints. There must be equal opportunity for employment, development and advancement for those qualified. We must provide competent management, and their actions must be just and ethical.
We are responsible to the communities in which we live and work. We must be good citizens – support good works and charities and bear our fair share of taxes. We must maintain in good order the property we are privileged to use, protecting the environment and natural resources.
We as a business must make a sound profit. We must experiment with new ideas. Research must be carried on, innovative programs developed and mistakes paid for. New equipment must be purchased, new facilities provided and new products launched.
Reserves must be created to provide for adverse times.